More information about this program, key organizations, and similar programs around the country.
The information below is for Cycle 6 (2015-2016)
• 2015-16 Call (Cycle 6) opens January 12, 2015
• 2015-16 Deadline: March 23, 2015, 11.59 PM CST
• 2014-15 Funds released to selected projects June 4, 2015
• Link to the call via the CaFE Call for Entry system (type Rocket Grants into the keyword window). Interested artists can prepare for entry to multiple arts opportunities by uploading up to 100 images of their work onto this system. No other forms of application will be accepted.
The following links have been updated to materials for the 2015-6 cycle. Materials from previous rounds may be helpful to use as a general guideline, but please note that you should always obtain the updated forms for each round of funding.
• Online tutorials will guide you through the application process
• Outreach sessions throughout the 80-mile region at which you can meet the program coordinator and previous grant recipients, and ask questions about your proposal in progress.
• Video featuring previous grant recipients talking about their projects and the opportunity provided by the grant.
• Map of the 80-mile eligibility zone (see above also).
• Final report required for all awarded projects
Funding priorities, materials, and processes are all continually evaluated to provide the best and most relevant program possible. Needless to say, we are always thankful for your thoughtful feedback.