More information about this program, key organizations, and similar programs around the country.
• 2013-14 Call (Cycle 4) opened January 14, 2013,
• 2013-14 Deadline: March 25, 2013, midnight
• 2013-14 Funds released to selected projects May 30, 2013
• Link to online application via the CaFE Call for Entry system. Interested artists can prepare for entry to multiple arts opportunities by uploading up to 100 images of their work onto this system. No other forms of application will be accepted.
The following links have been updated to materials for the 2013-4 cycle. Materials from previous rounds may be helpful to use as a general guideline, but please note that you should always obtain the updated forms for each round of funding.
• Online tutorials will guide you through the application process
• Outreach sessions throughout the 80-mile region at which you can meet the program coordinator and previous grant recipients, and ask questions about your proposal in progress.
• Map of the 80-mile eligibility zone (see above also).
• Final report required for all awarded projects
Funding priorities, materials, and processes are all continually evaluated to provide the best and most relevant program possible. Needless to say, we are always thankful for your thoughtful feedback.