The Call is handled by the CaFE Call for Entry system. Create a user name and password on the CaFE site to apply – see the Application Guide below for details.
No other forms of application will be accepted.
The following links have been updated for the 2019-20 cycle. Always obtain the updated forms for each round of funding.
• Online Tutorials (updated January 2018): cover funding priorities, previous winners and the application process
• Application Tips: the top ten ways to make a strong application
• Outreach Sessions: get information, and ask questions about your proposal in progress
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): address queries about eligibility, applications, budget and venue
• Video Interviews with artists and community partners behind six recently awarded project grants (including extended transcripts and images)
• Jury Process: information about the way in which selections are made, including a link to past panelists
• Awards Ceremony: information about the celebration for each round of Award recipients, including links to images from past events
• Past Projects: information about the 90+ projects that have been funded by this program since 2010
• Rocketblog: posts by Award recipients and others about upcoming events and opportunities related to the Rocket Grants program
• Final Report: required for all awarded projects in order to receive final 15% of funding
• More information: about this program, key organizations, and similar programs around the country.
Funding priorities, materials, and processes are all continually evaluated to provide the best and most relevant program possible. Needless to say, we are always thankful for your thoughtful feedback.